my weekend

Spend weekend with familly

In my weekend, me and my family when to visited the zoo to saw many animal in there. I when there by bus,a bust was crowded with many people who were to dpend their weekend in other area or were to their way home.when I was arrived in the zoo i khow that is a big place with a lot of animal inside it.first I saw tiger and two old lions,they are a fierce animal and they lived in strong cages.they ate a lot of meat everyday
There are also two big elephants,my parents would ike to ride on one of that elephants.because the elephant was kind and tame,I would like to ride on the elephants too but I’m to afraid.the elephans liked children because children sometimes feeded them bread and bananas.elephant enjoy ate bananas.
In the zoo I met three brown bears,they often stand on the black legs.hold up their arm and ask for food.they ready enjoy ate cake,we also saw monkeys, they was very funny to watched.they climb up the ropes and jump down again.they play with each other like children.monkeys love banana,nuts,and bread. Actually it was very nice weekend with my family…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment